For example, if you are 18 years old and can pay Rs.1239 / – every six months for a period of 42 years (up to 60 years), you would have paid Rs.1,05,840 / -.
As another example, if you are 30 years old and can pay Rs.3405 / – every six months for a period of 30 years (up to 60 years), you will get Rs. 2,07,720 / -.
As another example, if you are 39 years old and can pay Rs. 3,11,120 / -.
Once you apply, you will receive a pension card from the Government of India.
Every month you earn Rs. You will get a pension of Rs. 5,000 / -.
After you, your spouse has to pay Rs. 5,000 / – monthly pension.
Rs. 8.50 lakh, will be available to your nominee – daughter or son after your term.
TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM:
- Your age should not exceed 39.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have an Aadhar card. And very good if you have a ban card.
- The subscriber can apply for the APY through a bank branch / post office (via open online / offline methods).
- It is mandatory to provide the details of the appointee and the Department of Housing in the APY account.
- Payments can be made on a monthly or quarterly or half yearly basis through the Advata Databit facility from the holder’s bank account.
If you do not have a bank account, you can do it from home from the time you start your bank account until you join this pension scheme. You can get your permanent pension card in just two days.
For more details you can contact WhatsApp on +91 9940203038
IF YOU PAY MONTHLY – HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY
|Age||Years to be paid||Amount to be paid monthly||Total amount paid in case of Monthly|
IF YOU PAY QUARTERLY – HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO PAY?
|Age||Years to be paid||Quarterly amount to be paid||Total amount paid in case of Quaterly|
IF YOU PAY HALF YEARLY RATE – HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO PAY
|Age||Years to be paid||Amount payable Half Yearly||Total amount paid in case of Half Yearly|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What is a pension? Why do I need it?
A pension provides monthly income to people in non-productive years. Retirement requirement:
- The ability to earn income decreases with age.
- The rise of the nuclear family
- Migration of earning members. Rising cost of living.
- Lifespan increased.
- Decent living in old age due to low financial dependence.
No, at present a person between the ages of 18 and 39 who is 364 days old can join the Atal pension scheme.
- Option 1: If the subscriber dies before the age of 60, the subscriber’s spouse will have the option to continue contributing to the APY account.It may be maintained in the wife’s name for the remainder of the
term, until the original subscriber reaches 60 years of age.
Until the death of the spouse, the spouse is
entitled to receive the same pension as the spouse .
Option 2: The corpus amount accumulated till date under APY will be given to the husband or nominee.
When a subscriber reaches the age of 60, he / she will get the following three benefits:
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension: The minimum pension guaranteed by the Government of India under APY is Rs. Until the age of 5, after the age of 60 until death.
- Minimum Pension Guarantee for Spouse: After the demise of the subscriber, the subscriber is entitled to receive the subsistence pension of the spouse till the death of the subscriber.
- Return of pension wealth to the subscriber’s recommendation: After the demise of both the subscriber and the spouse, the subscriber’s candidate will be entitled to the pension wealth, which is accumulated till the age of 60 of the subscriber.
The benefit of the minimum pension under the Atal pension scheme is guaranteed by the government, i.e. if the actual perceived income of the pension contributions is less than the income for the minimum guaranteed pension, the government will fund such deficit during the contribution period. On the other hand, if the actual income of the pension contributions exceeds the income for the minimum guaranteed pension, such advanced plan benefits will be provided to the subscribers during the contribution period.
After joining the Atal Pension Yojana, a hard copy of the transaction report will be sent to the registered address once a year, i.e. to the address provided by the subscriber when registering for the Atal Pension Yojana.